when you get older weight may increase The metabolic system in the body slows down. decreased muscle ratio while fat may increase If you do not lose weight, you may be at risk of becoming obese. and various chronic diseases
How to lose weight
Reducing obesity may reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, and stroke. high blood pressure Osteoarthritis, type 2 diabetes , certain cancers Losing weight can lead to improvements in health , such as blood pressure improvements. decreased blood cholesterol decreased blood sugar It may also help reduce chronic disease risk factors that may be associated with obesity.
In addition, losing weight may also cause changes in eating habits. Learn new ways to exercise. Helps to maintain a healthy body weight in the long term. It may also help boost your confidence as well.
15 tips to lose weight safely UFABET
A potentially effective way to lose weight is to lose weight in a simple way. gradual and adjust some lifestyle behaviors which these tips May help to lose weight safely
- Set realistic goals for yourself. Most people set their weight loss goals inflated. but in fact Setting a goal to lose only 5%-10% of body weight may already feel the change The key thing to think about when losing weight is improving your overall health. especially making blood pressure blood sugar and lower cholesterol Lose weight slowly, gradually achieve your goals. It may take time to learn new eating patterns. that will stick with you for life
- meal planner Try to plan breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks each week. Which may have to look at the amount of calories each day that can be eaten together
- Women in their early 20s should get 2,200 calories/day.
- Women between the ages of 26 and 50 should consume 2,000 calories per day.
- Women over the age of 50 should consume 1,800 calories per day.
However, the above information does not apply to pregnant women. and lactating women who need more energy.
- Men aged 19-25 years should get 2,800-3,000 calories/day.
- Men between the ages of 26 and 45 need 2,600 calories/day.
- Men between the ages of 46 and 65 need 2,400 calories/day.
- Men over 65 years old should get 2,200 kcal/day.
For foods that are recommended to eat to lose weight are:
- High-fiber foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts
- Healthy, unprocessed foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains. low fat dairy products Lean meat, seafood, nuts
- Foods that are low in protein, such as meat, fish, dairy products. and soy
- Avoid sugary drinks such as instant fruit juices.
- drink coffee or tea to increase energy metabolism
- read food labels Reading the calories on product labels may help you calculate your daily calorie intake. The information to read includes energy, fat, saturated fat, carbohydrates, sugars, protein and salt.
- don’t skip breakfast Skipping breakfast can prevent your body from getting the nutrients it needs. And this can result in feeling so hungry that you have to snack throughout the day. A high-protein breakfast may help you feel full for hours. A good breakfast: eggs, oatmeal, pudding, chia seeds, porridge, quinoa, sardines.
- Don’t starve yourself. Starving yourself can increase your appetite. Food should be divided into small meals. instead of eating just one big meal. So that the body has enough energy throughout the day without hunger or appetite
- Eat a diet high in fiber. High-fiber foods, such as fruits and vegetables, oatmeal, brown rice, broccoli, tomatoes, kale, may help you feel full throughout the day without snacking. They are also low in calories, low in fat, and high in fiber. They also contain many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium, beta-carotene, and fiber, which may help you lose weight more effectively.
- Avoid sugary drinks such as bubble tea, iced green tea, iced coffee because calories from sugar are not beneficial to the body.
- Drink water 30 minutes before eating. Drinking water may help reduce calories. Helps the digestive system work better and may help you feel fuller faster. Do not drink water before or immediately after eating. because the water may dilute the gastric juice. Water should be drunk about 1 hour after eating so that the body can fully absorb the nutrients.
- abstain from alcoholic beverages Drinking too much alcohol can lead to weight gain. For example, 1 glass of red wine provides about 120 calories, which may be equal to 1 piece of chocolate.
- eat slowly May help make you feel full and balances the hormones in the body Eating fast can lead to weight gain. mindful eating It may help you to focus on the way you eat. Helps to enjoy the food that you are eating. and help maintain a healthy body weight For eating techniques that may help you lose weight, for example:
- Avoid distractions while eating, for example, don’t turn on the TV, don’t play on your phone.
- You should sit and eat at the table. Try to pay attention to and enjoy the food you are eating.
- Choose foods that are full of nutrients. and food that will keep you full for hours.
- chew more slowly and savor the food for longer This helps your brain recognize the signal that you are full. This can help prevent overeating.
- drink tea or coffee The caffeine in tea or coffee may help increase how well your body metabolizes energy. In a study of subjects who drank four cups of caffeinated coffee per day for six months, their overall body fat was reduced by nearly 4%.
- deal with the stress that arises Stress can cause your body to release the hormone adrenaline. and the hormone cortisol This may result in increased appetite. until it may lead to eating a lot of food Managing stress can be done through meditation, yoga, gardening, breathing exercises, or finding a hobby that you enjoy.
- get enough sleep Lack of sleep can slow down your metabolism. It also increases the production of insulin and cortisol. Sleep no less than 7-8 hours a day. May affect the regulation of leptin, which signals satiety to the brain, and ghrelin, which helps regulate appetite.
- exercise regularly Exercise, such as swimming, running, cycling, may help your body burn excess energy gained through diet. Increase strength, balance, reduce stress. and improve overall health.
- Reward yourself for achieving your goals. In order to create motivation to lose weight Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. If unable to achieve the goals set should not blame yourself But learn from mistakes. find your own weaknesses and try to find a solution